Contact us


Tous Law Group

Contact Form

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Call for a consultation 714-602-4473

Public Employee Workers Compensation

Helping Public Employees Recover Workers’ Compensation Benefits

Working with public servants injured on the job

If you work for the State of California and you were injured while performing your job duties, we may be able to help you recover workers’ compensation benefits. As a government employee, you may be entitled to recover expenses related to your injury, such as medical care costs, lost wages and disability benefits. Let a qualified lawyer at Tous Law Group, LLC help you obtain the compensation you deserve.

Claims process for public employees injured on the job

The rights of an injured worker who is a government employee may be somewhat different from those of workers in the private sector. It is essential for public employees to seek the assistance and guidance of a workers’ comp attorney who is familiar with handling claims on behalf of public employees. At Tous Law Group, we have the experience and knowledge to pursue all of your legal options and available benefits.

Types of state employee workers’ comp claims

We handle a variety of state workers’ compensation claims, including those involving job-site accidents, work-related injuries, illness or injury resulting from exposure to chemicals or toxins or other dangerous situations at work. Some of the types of state and government employees we represent include:

  • California Highway Patrol (CHP)
  • California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR)
  • Department of Transportation
  • California Department of Food and Agriculture
  • Department of Health Care Services
  • Department of Public Health

Whatever government agency you work for, we can help you file your claim and pursue your workers’ compensation benefits.

Federal government employee claims

The federal government has numerous federal workers’ compensation programs. If you work for the federal government and you are injured on the job, we may be able to help you obtain compensation under one of the following:

  • Federal Employees’ Compensation Act
  • Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation Program
  • Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act
  • Black Lung Benefits Act
  • Any other federal law providing for benefits

We investigate each of these compensation programs to determine whether you qualify for the benefits they offer, including wage replacement benefits, medical treatment and vocational rehabilitation. To ensure that you obtain all the compensation available to you, contact Tous Law Group.

Schedule your complimentary consultation to discuss your workers’ comp claim

Tous Law Group has the ability and proficiency to seek all the benefits available to public employees. We have four convenient locations in Costa Mesa, CA, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Corona. We are also willing to travel to meet with you or schedule weekend and evening appointments. Contact us at 714-602-4473 or online. Because all cases are handled on a contingency basis, we don’t get paid unless you do!