Helping You Navigate the California Workers Compensation Process
Across the state, from the OC to SFO, we take action to protect your rights
At the Tous Law Group we’re here to make sense of the system for you and make certain that you get the full and fair benefits you deserve. From our Orange County offices, for more than a decade, the Tous Law Group legal team has been fighting on behalf of injured employees throughout the state of California.
Answering the tough questions when you’re facing tough times
If you’re an employee in California, your employer is required to carry workers compensation insurance. Although some employers may call this “workman’s compensation” or “workers comp,” the purpose is the same — to make sure that any employee, male or female, young or old, who is injured at work or as a result of job-related injuries can be compensated for their injuries. Our lawyers can guide you through the tough questions, such as:
- Who should I tell about the injury?
- How much will medical treatment cost?
- Will I keep getting paid by my employer?
- Can my employer retaliate against me for asking for workers compensation?
- What if I can’t go back to work because of my injuries?
If you’re worried about obtaining benefits or your benefits ending, our goal is to help find the answers and solutions to those problems.
At Tous Law Group we have the knowledge and the experience to recover financial compensation for your work-related injuries, either through settlement or through a fight in the courts. We’re on your side and we’re focused on your recovery.
Representing victims of all workplace injuries
California law covers a variety of workplace and job-related injuries and illnesses, including those that are from uninsured employers, serious and willful misconduct, and violations of state codes. Some of the situations covered by our state’s workers compensation laws include:
Tous Law Group can assist you with claims to recover compensation for treatment and replacement income for job-site accidents, such as construction accidents. Our practice also includes representing clients in specialized claims:
- Public employee workers compensation for state and federal government workers, including the Federal Employment Compensation Act
- Death benefits for the families of those who have suffered a fatal injury at the workplace
- Enhanced compensation for employees of companies that have committed “serious & willful” misconduct
- Third-party claims against non-employer individuals
- Special situations involving the Longshore and Harbor Workers Compensation Act, covering workers in those areas
- Anti-discrimination and harassment situations involving employees receiving or who have received workers compensation
Work with us today to get the benefits you deserve in Orange County
If you’ve been hurt at work or developed an illness due to conditions at your job, call Tous Law Group today. Insurance companies don’t give their money away — benefit from a sophisticated workers compensation lawyer on your side to make certain you obtain the fair, just and necessary compensation you deserve. Contact us online today or call 714-602-4473 for your free consultation. And remember, you will owe no attorney’s fee unless we succeed!